This is a description information

Address:Zhejiang beilun ningbo jetty head west road288Number
The phone:+86 574 86300164 
Fax:+86 574 86115082 
The mailbox:ini赌博炸金花app下载1793539900000

Give me a message

?2017 Ning hydraulic co., LTD All rights reserved  / ZhejiangICPTo prepare11005324Number  

The home pagebannerThe product category

90%Above is a patented product

The company products90%Above is a patented product,16Basic or invention patent is to realize industrialization...

Two national torch plan

Twice to undertake national torch plan,And repeatedly won the provincial、Progress prize in science and technology and industry,Products were rated as the equipment manufacturing industry in zhejiang province first(Sets)Products...

32Patents of independent intellectual property rights

With independent intellectual property rights of patent32Items,The invention patent16Items(Including an invention patent in the United States),One invention patent issued by the national intellectual property office2011Patent excellence award in China...

Why did you choose better hydraulic

Why choose us ?

The home page123

Two national torch plan

Twice to undertake national torch plan,And repeatedly won the provincial、Progress prize in science and technology and industry,Products were rated as the equipment manufacturing industry in zhejiang province first(Sets)Products...

36Patents of independent intellectual property rights

With independent intellectual property rights of patent36Items,The invention patent16Items(Including an invention patent in the United States),One invention patent issued by the national intellectual property office2011Patent excellence award in China...

90%Above is a patented product

The company products90%Above is a patented product,16Basic or invention patent is to realize industrialization...

Engineering machinery

Engineering
Sideboom with double drum combined hydraulic winch is my company2aa000In the national key new products,Was the first in the equipment manufacturing industry in zhejiang province key areas(Taiwan)Set of products,Now bulk supply。

The ship deck machinery

The
I company for the export Indonesia tuna boats to provide complete sets of hydraulic equipment and winch。

Marine scientific equipment

Marine
The United KingdomBP GLOBALOil company's top offshore oil platform supporting my company special hydraulic winch

Lifting transport equipment

Lifting
Company developed a small winch for mobile crane,And applied to the trinity and export in a Pal。

Port machinery

Port
2007Company exports in the Netherlands1600Tons of port electric hoist,Work so far,No fault maintenance。

Agricultural machinery

Agricultural
My company2008To constantly develop motor at low speed and high speed motor drive for agricultural machinery of walking motors,It is mainly used for combine harvester、Transplanter, etc,Now complete batch production supply。

Exploration of mining machinery

Exploration
Cretaceous scientific drilling engineering geological survey in China6500M automatic rope winch rope capacity。

Machine tool equipment

Machine
Machinery industrial production application???

Environmental protection

Environmental
Our company developed double speed ratio gear box used all-electric cars、Buses and trucks。

Military industry

Military
2014My company won the China people's liberation army equipment qualification,Issued by the general armaments department《Equipment unit registration certificate》。  
The
Company in Shanghai、Tianjin、Changzhou, etc“City ferris wheel”Form a complete set of planetary gear box

Products and applications

Products & applications

The latest case presentation

Latest Case

Ning hydraulic section goddess hengdian trip
In march,The spring rain。Meaning ning company to the goddess3Month9A formal open in the morning2Days of hengdian New Yuanming Palace tour。
Officer xuan:Ning hydraulic wonCMIIC2018Engineering machinery parts international awards
Congratulations to my company chairman hu has won“Reform and opening up40Anniversary of the contribution to ningbo”The title of honor
2017ShanghaiPTCExhibition
Ning hydraulic co., LTD
201aaaa000000007
2017China international maritime exhibitions
2017International power transmission and control technology exhibition in Asia
Ningbo hundred industry leading backbone enterprises”Ning company on the list
Ningbo beilun Yu Hong art vice mayor and lead a line to visit my company guidance
Congratulations to my company chairman hu has won“Reform and opening up40Anniversary of the contribution to ningbo”The title of honor
Chairman hu has won“Reform and opening up40Anniversary of the contribution to ningbo”The title of honor
Ningbo hundred industry leading backbone enterprises”Ning company on the list
Ningbo beilun Yu Hong art vice mayor and lead a line to visit my company guidance
Chinese finance minister xie xuren to inspect my company work
2017Years10Month31Day of the annual international exhibition of power transmission and control technology in Asia(PTCASIA2017)Was opened in Shanghai new international expo center。From the exhibition41More than a country2,900Exhibitors to show the world their brand in the Chinese market the latest products。??????Our company with hydraulic winch series、Rotary series、Series of gear box and walking motor series again at the international exhibition。During the fair,Xugong group、Xugong group,Sunvo intelligent etc. The new and old customers,And many professionals at home and abroad,In succession to the booth、Communication。???

News

NewS center

Ning hydraulic section goddess hengdian trip
Abstrac:
In march,The spring rain。Meaning ning company to the goddess3Month9A formal open in the morning2Days of hengdian New Yuanming Palace tour。
The
Meaning better hydraulic co., LTD. Is located in ningbo economic and technological development zone,Is the national key support of high-tech enterprises、Ningbo and zhejiang patent demonstration enterprises、Technology innovation demonstration enterprises in ningbo city,Ningbo industry“Two”Multiplication development demonstration enterprises,Ningbo shipping form a complete set of ten strong enterprise,Ningbo hundred industrial enterprises leading backbone enterprises,Throughout the year2009Ningbo sales one hundred million yuan of above industrial enterprise comprehensive benefits ranked second in the list。
Download immediately
Meaning better hydraulic co., LTD. Is located in ningbo economic and technological development zone,Is the national key support of high-tech enterprises、Ningbo and zhejiang patent demonstration enterprises、Technology innovation demonstration enterprises in ningbo city,Ningbo industry“Two”Multiplication development demonstration enterprises,Ningbo shipping form a complete set of ten strong enterprise,Ningbo hundred industrial enterprises leading backbone enterprises,Throughout the year2009Ningbo sales one hundred million yuan of above industrial enterprise comprehensive benefits ranked second in the list。
Download immediately